As a sponsored project of the Partners in Development Foundation (PIDF), a 501(c)3 public charity, donations to WAO are tax deductible to the extend allowable by federal law.
The WAO Team encourages all level of participation in the visioning, planning, and implementation of our mission and goals including the following:
- CHECKS: Make your check payable to “Partners in Development Foundation” and write in the memo “For WAO Project” and send to PIDF, 2040 Bachelot Street Honolulu, HI 96817
- ONLINE: Use PIDF’s secure online donation portal to donate any amount. In the optional Message section, please include a note designating your donation for the “WAO Project.” Donate Now>>
- ADVISORY COUNCIL: Community leaders representative of our various Micronesian diaspora whose leadership, wisdom, and guidance will help the WAO Team in developing the policies, programs, and services of the organization.
- CORE TEAM: The team that implements the WAO projects and services.
- The WAO operations depend on the generous contributions of talents, time, and efforts of volunteers. Please fill out our online volunteer form if you wish to serve with us. Volunteer Now>>>